Saturday, November 24, 2012

This Week's Nails #11 - Goldeneye

Hey! It's been a busy week so not a whole lot of time for blogging. My nails were a complete mess until yesterday, I was quite disgusted with myself! I feel so much better now that they're manicured again. I got the 'Get Bonded' collection by OPI this week. I was dying to get some of the Skyfall collection polishes, I picked it up for €19.95 on http://www.cloud10beauty.com/, reduced from €29.95. Such a steal! The set contains three full sized (15ml) bottles of polish. 


The Spy Who Loved Me, Goldeneye, Skyfall

I've ordered some nail wheels from ebay so that I can swatch my polish hauls, and I was going to wait until they arrive to show you guys this collection but I couldn't wait to wear Goldeneye! The Spy Who Loved me is a bright red with gold shimmer, and Skyfall is a deep, oxblood red. Very trendy for both autumn and the upcoming festive season! Here's a photo of Goldeneye on.



I'm crazy about this polish. I'm not that fond of gold in general, I don't like gold embellishments on clothing or purses, or gold jewellery, but I love gold nails! Goldeneye is kind of a glitter polish, but the glitter doesn't feel rough like in other polishes. It's more like foiled gold. It's opaque in two coats and looks super fancy! This is the first OPI polish I've used, and I haven't worn it for long enough to comment on its longevity or anything like that, but I'm very impressed with the formula and how it looks. This collection would make a great gift for a loved one, or for yourself if you're having trouble choosing from the extensive Skyfall collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment