Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Blue Smoky Eye

I haven't done makeup on myself in a few days! I wanted to try something that I'd seen around recently, this dark blue smoky eye look. I'm a big fan of Gossmakeupartist on Youtube and yesterday I watched one of his videos on complimentary eyeshadow colours. A dark blue shade was on the list for brown eyes, and that reminded me about this look! I didn't work from a tutorial or anything, I just sort of winged it with a basic smoky eye method. I hope you like, see you soon!


Products used:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
NXY White Eyeshadow Base
Sugarpill - Afterparty, Velocity, Tako
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Foxy, Bootycall
Urban Decay Glide On Pencil - Zero
MUA Shade 20 Matte
Benefit They're Real Mascara
Essence Eyebrow Designer - Brown

4 comments:

  1. Love! You're so lucky you have brown eyes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I know omg it's most versatile having brown eyes. Are you around Friday for makeups?

      Delete
  2. Wow this is amazing. I haven't used Chaos yet but I'm dying to do something like this. I wish you had a picture of the full face too so we could see the whole look!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :D I really liked this one! I want to do more like this in different colours but I don't want to bore everyone with more of the same :/ I think a red version would be nice.

      For the rest of this look I just had Maybelline BB Cream, concealer, powder, Bourjois Blush in Rose d'Or and clear gloss on the lips. That's been my go-to routine lately since it goes well with bold and neutral eyes! I don't have a photo but maybe you can picture it? :)

      Delete