Tuesday, February 19, 2013

This Week's Nails #17 - Delirio Rosa

Hey!

Nails again. Holographic polish, I think it's incredibly cool. What do you reckon? I picked up this pink holo polish by Jade on Llarowe last week and I love it! The only down side is the super strong smell. Luckily it goes away once it dries but god damn it was potent. Worth it though! I think the name's pretty cool too. I made a pendant with this, looks really nice :) It'll be up on my etsy shop after I get it photographed, along with a good few more. Check out some shots of this awesome polish!



Shot with ring light


Shot in natural light


Shot in natural light

Products used:

Sally Hansen Double Duty Base/Top Coat
Jade - Delirio Rosa
Seche Vite Dry Fast Top Coat

4 comments:

  1. I never heard of holographic nail polish but I see it's so pretty..it brings out opal-like colors. Thanks for posting!

    www.hautedare.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're so gorgeous, definitely pick one up! Quite a few brands do them now, it's awesome :D

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. It's so pretty! ^_^
      There's a nice purple holo one by Jade too, I really want to buy it!

      Delete