Thursday, February 7, 2013

Polish Haul and Black and Yellow Shatter Nails

Hey!

I bought so much nail polish :O Look:



Most of these were half price, and I wouldn't even feel bad if they weren't because I was on a spending ban for all of January and I rocked it :D These are the names from left to right!

Rimmel - Sunshine
Essence Cherry Blossom Girl LE - Fortune Cookie, It's Peach Not Cherry
Essence Vintage District LE - Vintage Peach, Get Arty, Antique Pink
OPI - Black Shatter

Catrice Million Styles Special Effect Topcoat - Shake it! Flake it!, Return of Space Cowboys, Have an Ice Day, Godfather of Pearl, ¿Holo Que Tal?!
Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure- Ivory Skull

I got the Catrice topcoats to do some more nail polish pendants with, they're all really cool! Here are some closeups of the bottles:

Sunshine, Fortune Cookie, It's Peach Not Cherry, Vintage Peach, Get Arty, Antique Pink

Shake it! Flake it!, Return of Space Cowboys, Have an Ice Day

Godfather of Pearl, ¿Holo Que Tal?!

Black Shatter, Ivory Skull

I did a manicure using Sunshine and Black Shatter! I'm really happy with how it came out, but the bottle of Sunshine I got is pretty crappy. Applied really streaky and took 3 coats to be opaque. I couldn't have worn it alone, it didn't look good at all and I don't think topcoat would have helped much. I was planning to use Black Shatter anyway, but I would've been cranky if I wanted to wear Sunshine alone. I got a massive chip on my thumb that I expertly concealed in the photo, but I don't think that's Sunshine's fault because all my other nails are still perfect. Have a look, I promise this is the last photo. See you soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment