I wanted to share this look I did yesterday. There's a contest on Makeupbee at the moment by Lit Cosmetics, and I submitted this as an entry.
This is the first time I've used glitter on my lids. I have a good bit of eye safe glitter but I don't use it as much as I should! I think I did okay with the application. I probably could have applied some more actually. I wanted it to sort of blend out at the outer corner. There are a couple of parts I missed, that you can see when the eye is closed. I've been working on my shaping and blending too. I have a tendency to over-blend and everything ends up smokey!
Here's the list of products that I used:
- Essence 'I Love Stage' eye primer
- Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
- The Body Needs - Heliotrope
- The Body Needs - Steal The Night
- The Body Needs - Hot Pink (glitter)
- The Body Needs - Iced Pink
- Sugarpill - Tako
- NYC Liquid Liner - Pearlized Black
- Essence Kajal Pencil - Black
- NYX Candy Glitter Liner - Hot Candy
- Bourjois Volumizer Mascara
- Essence Eyebrow Designer - Brown
I love glitter, I'll be using it a lot more from now on! It's so pretty ^_^I'll leave more pictures below, and here's the link for this look on Makeupbee if you'd like to give it some luv! https://www.makeupbee.com/look.php?look_id=64235&qbt=userlooks&qb_lookid=64235&qb_uid=35317