Saturday, January 19, 2013

Another Face #3 - Keelin #2

Hey guys! My friend Keelin called round last night, she cooked us a super tasty dinner and then I did her makeup! It's another colourful and dramatic look. This time when she left mine she was going to a cousin's party in a house, so I laid off the glitter. Plenty of shimmer instead! I used some loose shadows by The Body Needs again, I had such fun with them on Thursday. I'm so happy that Keelin allows me to do dramatic looks on her. Some people can be really scared of trying new looks. 

Practicing on other people is helping me to improve my skill a lot. Keelin has different shaped eyes to me so I'm learning what sort of shadow placement suits her eye shape best by working on her. I feel like I'm able to apply makeup on someone else just as well as I am able to apply it to myself which is a big deal for me. When I took the makeup class I once did I had no idea to apply makeup to someone else, and I hadn't used brushes much. Needless to say I struggled for a bit, but now I'm feeling so much more confident. Here's the before and after shot, followed by some eye closeups and a product list. See you soon!






Products used:

Face:

Maybelline Dream Satin liquid foundation - FawnSoap & Glory Kick-Ass Concealer
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Concealer
Maybelline Fit Me Powder - 120

The Body Needs Blush - Barely There Pink

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
The Body Needs - Iced Blue, Pearl Blue Sky, Blackened Blue
Sugarpill - Afterparty, Tako
Inglot Gel Liner - 77
Benefit 'They're Real' Mascara
Essence Eyebrow Designer - Light Brown

Lips:

Essence Lip Liner - Satin Mauve
Essence Lipstick - Fairytale
Essence XXXL Shine Gloss - Pure Chic

8 comments:

  1. Looks good! =)
    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Your blog is full of great makeup looks xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey just came across your blog and I love it ! you are such a great inspiration for me .. would you please follow my blog ? http://makeupbymimiii.blogspot.com/ would really appreciate it :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete