Saturday, January 5, 2013

FOTD #5

Hey guys! I wanted to share a look I did last night. I used the Urban Decay Naked 2 palette for the eye makeup. I've been wanting to use this palette more, you can do so much with it! I was a little lazy with my face though and didn't do any contouring.



Now some eye closeups!





Products used:

Face:

Revlon Photo Perfecting Primer
Maybelline Dream Satin Liquid foundation - Ivory
Soap & Glory Trick and Treatment Under Eye Dark Circle Concealer - Bright On
Soap & Glory Kick Ass Concealer - Light
Essence Silky Touch Blush - Adorable

Eyes:

Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Fyrinnae Pixie Epoxy
Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - Snakebite, Half Baked, Tease, Blackout, Chopper, Pistol, Verve, Foxy
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Pencil - Zero
No 7 Stay Perfect liquid liner - Black
Benefit 'They're Real' mascara
Essence Eyebrow Designer - Brown

Lips:

Essence Lip Liner - Nude Coral
Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick - Mauve It Over
Essence XXXL Shine Lipgloss - Pure Chic

Lenses:

EOS Ice Green

2 comments:

  1. This look is SO GORGEOUS! The pic of your eyes looking down is amazing. And you don't really even need contouring your face is great as it is, I love that blush =)

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! <3
    It's a nice blush, I dig it :D

    ReplyDelete