Thursday, January 31, 2013

Nail Art #4 - Rainbow Gems

Hey everyone!

Sorry there hasn't been a post for a while, I've been sick for over a week so I haven't been able to wear makeup at all. I'm on the mend now though so soon I'll be back in action :) I did some nail art recently! It's a recreation of this look I saw on preen.me. My version isn't matte, although I may try a matte version one day since I have Essie's 'Matte About You'. This manicure took me quite a while, since those tiny gems are really fiddly! I got them on ebay for a couple of dollars, they're easy to find. These are 1mm gems. I've had them for a while but haven't used them much before.



Products used:

Sally Hansen Double Duty
Essence - Black is Back

6 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Simple but soooo gorgeous :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! It was very fiddly but well worth it! :D

      Delete
  3. This looks SO COOL especially with the black background! Very creative and stylistically appealing!

    http://3girlsblog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete