Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Nail Art #3 - Striped Ombre Dotticure

Hey! I spent all weekend chilling out and not wearing makeup, but while I chilled I watched some nail art videos on Youtube. Today I did a manicure that I saw on PackAPunchPolish's channel, I thought it was really cool and I had to try it out. It's pretty messy because I've only used dotting tools once and I'd never used striping tape before. I like how it came out anyway! I didn't have a creme white polish so I used a pearl white instead but I think it looks alright. Here are some photos and a product list.



Products used:

Sally Hansen Double Duty Strengthening Base & Top Coat
Essence Colour & Go Polish - Sparkling Water Lilly, Enchanted Fairy, Oh My Glitter!
Essence Nude Glam Polish - Iced Strawberry Cream
No7 Stay Perfect Nail Colour - Vivid Violet

No comments:

Post a Comment